2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.88
Other specified chlamydial infection
- Short description: Oth spcf chlamydial infc.
- ICD-9-CM 079.88 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.88 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 079.88.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.88: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A74.89 Other chlamydial diseases
- Acute chlamydial bronchitis
- Chlamydia trachomatis infection
- Chlamydia trachomatis infection of anus and rectum
- Chlamydia trachomatis infection of genital structure
- Chlamydial dermatological disorders
- Chlamydophila psittaci infection
- Congenital chlamydial pneumonia
- Female chlamydial pelvic inflammatory disease
- Neonatal chlamydial dacryocystitis
- Pelvic inflammation with female sterility due to Chlamydia trachomatis
- Pelvic inflammatory disease with female sterility due to Chlamydia trachomatis