2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 072.8
Mumps with unspecified complication
- Short description: Mumps complication NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 072.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 072.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 072.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 072.8: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B26.89 Other mumps complications
- Mumps w complication
- Mumps with complication
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 072.8
- Mumps 072.9
- with complication 072.8