2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 059.00
Orthopoxvirus infection, unspecified
- Short description: Orthopoxvirus infect NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 059.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 059.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 059.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 059.00: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B08.09 Other orthopoxvirus infections
- Disease due to Orthopoxvirus
- Orthopoxvirus infection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 059.00
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- orthopoxvirus 059.00