2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 032.89
Other specified diphtheria
- Short description: Diphtheria NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 032.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 032.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 032.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 032.89: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A36.82 Diphtheritic radiculomyelitis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A36.83 Diphtheritic polyneuritis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A36.84 Diphtheritic tubulo-interstitial nephropathy
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A36.89 Other diphtheritic complications
- Corynebacterial mastitis
- Diphtheria of penis
- Diphtheria polyneuritis
- Diphtheria radiculomyelitis
- Diphtheria tubulo-interstitial nephropathy
- Diphtheritic neuropathy
- Infection due to diphtheroid bacteria
- Tracheobronchial diphtheria