2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 017.33
Tuberculosis of eye tubercle bacilli found (in sputum) by microscopy
- Short description: TB of eye-micro dx.
- ICD-9-CM 017.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 017.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 017.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 017.33: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.50 Tuberculosis of eye, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.51 Tuberculous episcleritis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.52 Tuberculous keratitis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.54 Tuberculous iridocyclitis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.59 Other tuberculosis of eye