2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 011.86
Other specified pulmonary tuberculosis tubercle bacilli not found by bacteriological or histological examination but tuberculosis confirmed by other methods (inoculation of animals)
- Short description: Pulmon TB NEC-oth test.
- ICD-9-CM 011.86 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 011.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 011.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 011.86: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A15.0 Tuberculosis of lung