2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 007.4
- ICD-9-CM 007.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 007.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 007.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 007.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A07.2 Cryptosporidiosis
- Cryptosporidium infection
- Infection by Cryptosporidium
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 007.4
- Cryptosporidiosis 007.4
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- Cryptosporidia 007.4