2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.19
Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other hazardous aromatic compounds
- Short description: CONT/EXP HAZ AROMAT NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V87.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V87.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V87.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.19: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z77.028 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other hazardous aromatic compounds
- Aromatic dyes NOS
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.19