2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V84.01
Genetic susceptibility to malignant neoplasm of breast
- Short description: GENETC SUS MAL NEO BREST.
- ICD-9-CM V84.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V84.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V84.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V84.01: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- BRCA1 gene mutation positive
- BRCA2 gene mutation positive
- Genetic marker BRCA1
- Genetic susceptibility to breast cancer
- Genetic susceptibility to cancer of the breast
- Inherited mutation of BRCA2 gene
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z15.01 Genetic susceptibility to malignant neoplasm of breast