2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V84.01
Genetic susceptibility to malignant neoplasm of breast
- Short description: GENETC SUS MAL NEO BREST.
- ICD-9-CM V84.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V84.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V84.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V84.01: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z15.01 Genetic susceptibility to malignant neoplasm of breast
- BRCA1 gene mutation positive
- BRCA2 gene mutation positive
- Genetic marker BRCA1
- Genetic susceptibility to breast cancer
- Genetic susceptibility to cancer of the breast
- Inherited mutation of BRCA2 gene
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome