2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V42.1
Heart replaced by transplant
- Short description: HEART TRANSPLANT STATUS.
- ICD-9-CM V42.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V42.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V42.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V42.1: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z94.1 Heart transplant status
- History of heart transplant
- Hx of heart transplant
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V42.1
- Status (post)
- Transplant (ed)
- heart V42.1