2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V35.2
Other multiple birth (three or more) mates all stillborn born outside of hospital and not hospitalized
- Short description: OTH MULTIPLE SB-NONHOSP.
- ICD-9-CM V35.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V35.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V35.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V35.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z38.7 Other multiple liveborn infant, born outside hospital