2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V35.2
Other multiple birth (three or more) mates all stillborn born outside of hospital and not hospitalized
- Short description: OTH MULTIPLE SB-NONHOSP.
- ICD-9-CM V35.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V35.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V35.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V35.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z38.7 Other multiple liveborn infant, born outside hospital