2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V25.4
Surveillance of previously prescribed contraceptive methods
- There are 5 ICD-9-CM codes below V25.4 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V25.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V25.4: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- presence of intrauterine contraceptive device as incidental finding (V45.5)
- Checking, reinsertion, or removal of contraceptive device
- Repeat prescription for contraceptive method
- Routine examination in connection with contraceptive maintenance