2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.03
Personal history of allergy to eggs
- Short description: HX-EGGS ALLERGY.
- ICD-9-CM V15.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V15.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V15.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.03: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Allergy to eggs
- Egg allergy
- Egg protein allergy
- History of egg allergy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z91.012 Allergy to eggs
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.03
- Allergy, allergic (reaction) 995.3
- History (personal) of
- allergy to