2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.1
Personal history of trophoblastic disease
- Short description: HX-TROPHOBLASTIC DISEASE.
- ICD-9-CM V13.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V13.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.1: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.59 Personal history of other complications of pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
- A/N care: H/O trophoblastic disease
- Antenatal care: history of trophoblastic disease
- History of trophoblastic disease (tumor)
- Hx of trophoblastic disease
- supervision during a current pregnancy (V23.1)