2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.1
Personal history of trophoblastic disease
- Short description: HX-TROPHOBLASTIC DISEASE.
- ICD-9-CM V13.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V13.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V13.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.1: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- A/N care: H/O trophoblastic disease
- Antenatal care: history of trophoblastic disease
- History of trophoblastic disease (tumor)
- Hx of trophoblastic disease
- supervision during a current pregnancy (V23.1)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z87.59 Personal history of other complications of pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium