2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V09.4
Infection with microorganisms resistant to aminoglycosides
- Short description: INF MCRG RSTN AMNGLCSDS.
- ICD-9-CM V09.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V09.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM V09.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V09.4: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z16.29 Resistance to other single specified antibiotic
- Infection due to aminoglycoside resistant bacteria
- Infection resistant to aminoglycosides
- Infection with microorganisms resistant to aminoglycoside drugs
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V09.4
- Resistance, resistant (to)
- drugs by microorganisms V09.90