2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E982.0
Poisoning by motor vehicle exhaust gas undetermined whether accidentally or purposely inflicted
- Short description: UNDETER POIS-EXHAUST GAS.
- ICD-9-CM E982.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E982.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E982.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E982.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E982.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E982.0
- Carbon monoxide poisoning from motor vehicle exhaust
- Carbon monoxide poisoning, vehicle exhaust