2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E939.3
Other antipsychotics neuroleptics and major tranquilizers causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Short description: ADV EFF ANTIPSYCHOTC NEC.
- ICD-9-CM E939.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E939.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E939.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E939.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E939.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E939.3
- Adverse effect of antipsychotic
- Adverse reaction to antipsychotic drug
- Neuroleptic induced acute akathisia
- Neuroleptic induced acute dystonia
- Neuroleptic induced parkinsonism
- Neuroleptic induced tardive dyskinesia
- Neuroleptic-induced acute akathisia
- Neuroleptic-induced acute dystonia
- Neuroleptic-induced Parkinsonism
- Neuroleptic-induced tardive dyskinesia