2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E939.3
Other antipsychotics neuroleptics and major tranquilizers causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Short description: ADV EFF ANTIPSYCHOTC NEC.
- ICD-9-CM E939.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E939.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E939.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E939.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E939.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Adverse effect of antipsychotic
- Adverse reaction to antipsychotic drug
- Neuroleptic induced parkinsonism
- Neuroleptic-induced Parkinsonism
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E939.3