2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E892
Conflagration not in building or structure
- Short description: FIRE NOT IN BUILDING.
- ICD-9-CM E892 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E892 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E892 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E892.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E892: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM X01.8XXA Other exposure to uncontrolled fire, not in building or structure, initial encounter
- Fire (uncontrolled) (in) (of):
- transport vehicle [any], except while in transit