2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E891.3
Burning caused by conflagration in other and unspecified building or structure
- Short description: FIRE IN BLDG-BURNING.
- ICD-9-CM E891.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E891.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E891.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E891.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E891.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM X00.0XXA Exposure to flames in uncontrolled fire in building or structure, initial encounter