2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E818.3
Other noncollision motor vehicle traffic accident injuring passenger on motorcycle
- Short description: MV TRAFF ACC-MCYCL PSGR.
- ICD-9-CM E818.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E818.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E818.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E818.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E818.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V28.5XXA Motorcycle passenger injured in noncollision transport accident in traffic accident, initial encounter