2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E817.2
Noncollision motor vehicle traffic accident while boarding or alighting injuring motorcyclist
- Short description: MV BOARD/ALIGHT-MOTCYCL.
- ICD-9-CM E817.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E817.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E817.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E817.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E817.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V28.3XXA Person boarding or alighting a motorcycle injured in noncollision transport accident, initial encounter