2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E815.2
Other motor vehicle traffic accident involving collision on the highway injuring motorcyclist
- Short description: MV COLL W OTH OBJ-MOCYCL.
- ICD-9-CM E815.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E815.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E815.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E815.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E815.2: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V29.88XA Motorcycle rider (driver) (passenger) injured in other specified transport accidents, initial encounter