2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E811.9
Motor vehicle traffic accident involving re-entrant collision with another motor vehicle injuring unspecified person
- Short description: REENTRANT COLL-PERS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM E811.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E811.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E811.9 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E811.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E811.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V49.88XA Car occupant (driver) (passenger) injured in other specified transport accidents, initial encounter