2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E806.0
Other specified railway accident injuring railway employee
- Short description: RR ACC NEC-EMPLOYEE.
- ICD-9-CM E806.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E806.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E806.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM E806.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E806.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V81.89XA Occupant of railway train or railway vehicle injured due to other specified railway accident, initial encounter