2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.6
Abo incompatibility reaction not elsewhere classified
- Short description: ABO INCOMPATIBILITY REAC.
- ICD-9-CM 999.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 999.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.6: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 999.6
- Incompatible blood transfusion
- Reaction to blood group incompatibility in infusion or transfusion