2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 967.3
Poisoning by bromine compounds
- Short description: POISONING-BROMINE COMPND.
- ICD-9-CM 967.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 967.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 967.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 967.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T42.6X1A Poisoning by other antiepileptic and sedative-hypnotic drugs, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- Carbromal (derivatives)