2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 950.9
Injury to unspecified optic nerve and pathways
- Short description: INJ OPTIC NERV/PATH NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 950.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 950.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 950.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 950.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Injury of left optic tract
- Injury of optic tract
- Injury of right optic tract
- Injury to optic tract
- Optic tract injury
- Optic tract injury, left eye affected
- Optic tract injury, right eye affected
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S04.019A Injury of optic nerve, unspecified eye, initial encounter