2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.26
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of scapular region
- Short description: 2ND DEG BURN SCAPULA.
- ICD-9-CM 943.26 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 943.26 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 943.26.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.26: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.269A Burn of second degree of unspecified scapular region, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.669A Corrosion of second degree of unspecified scapular region, initial encounter
- Second degree burn of left scapular region
- Second degree burn of right scapular region
- Second degree chemical burn of left scapular region
- Second degree chemical burn of right scapular region