2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.14
Erythema due to burn (first degree) of axilla
- Short description: 1ST DEG BURN AXILLA.
- ICD-9-CM 943.14 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 943.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 943.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.14: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn erythema of left axilla
- Burn erythema of right axilla
- First degree burn of left axilla
- First degree burn of right axilla
- First degree chemical burn of left axilla
- First degree chemical burn of right axilla
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.149A Burn of first degree of unspecified axilla, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.549A Corrosion of first degree of unspecified axilla, initial encounter