2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.29
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of multiple sites (except with eye) of face head and neck
- Short description: 2ND DEG BURN HEAD-MULT.
- ICD-9-CM 941.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 941.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.29: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.29XA Burn of second degree of multiple sites of head, face, and neck, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.69XA Corrosion of second degree of multiple sites of head, face, and neck, initial encounter
- Burn of head, second degree, multiple sites
- BURN OF HEAD, SECOND DEGREE, MULTIPLE SITES (disorder)
- Second degree burn of multiple sites of face, head, or neck
- Second degree chemical burn of multiple sites of face, head, or neck