2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 929.9
Crushing injury of unspecified site
- Short description: CRUSHING INJURY NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 929.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 929.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 929.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 929.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Crush injury
- Crushing injury
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S77.20XA Crushing injury of unspecified hip with thigh, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 929.9
- Crush, crushed, crushing (injury) 929.9
- abdomen 926.19
- internal - see Injury, internal, abdomen
- chest - see Injury, internal, chest
- foot, excluding toe(s) alone (with ankle) 928.20
- genitalia, external (female) (male) 926.0
- internal - see Injury, internal, genital organ NEC
- hand, except finger(s) alone (and wrist) 927.20
- head - see Fracture, skull, by site
- internal organ (abdomen, chest, or pelvis) - see Injury, internal, by site
- labium (majus) (minus) 926.0
- late effect - see Late, effects (of), crushing
- nerve - see Injury, nerve, by site
- skull or cranium - see Fracture, skull, by site
- spinal cord - see Injury, spinal, by site
- syndrome (complication of trauma) 958.5
- thumb(s) (and fingers) 927.3
- trunk 926.9
- chest - see Injury, internal, intrathoracic organs NEC
- internal organ - see Injury, internal, by site
- multiple sites 926.8
- specified site NEC 926.19