2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 891.1
Open wound of knee leg (except thigh) and ankle complicated
- Short description: OPEN WND KNEE/LEG-COMPL.
- ICD-9-CM 891.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 891.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 891.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 891.1: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S81.029A Laceration with foreign body, unspecified knee, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S81.829A Laceration with foreign body, unspecified lower leg, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S91.029A Laceration with foreign body, unspecified ankle, initial encounter