2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 882.1
Open wound of hand except fingers alone complicated
- Short description: OPN WOUND HAND-COMPLICAT.
- ICD-9-CM 882.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 882.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 882.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 882.1: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S61.429A Laceration with foreign body of unspecified hand, initial encounter