2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.65
Open wound of palate uncomplicated
- Short description: OPEN WOUND OF PALATE.
- ICD-9-CM 873.65 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 873.65 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 873.65.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 873.65: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Laceration of palate
- Open bite of palate
- Open wound of palate
- Palate laceration
- Puncture wound of palate
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S01.512A Laceration without foreign body of oral cavity, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 873.65
- Wound, open (by cutting or piercing instrument) (by firearms) (cut) (dissection) (incised) (laceration) (penetration) (perforating) (puncture) (with initial hemorrhage, not internal) 879.8
- palate 873.65