2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 872.72
Open wound of ossicles complicated
- Short description: OPEN WND OSSICLES-COMPL.
- ICD-9-CM 872.72 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 872.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 872.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 872.72: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S09.309A Unspecified injury of unspecified middle and inner ear, initial encounter