2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 872.69
Open wound of other and multiple sites uncomplicated
- Short description: OPEN WOUND OF EAR NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 872.69 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 872.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 872.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 872.69: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S09.399A Other specified injury of unspecified middle and inner ear, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 872.69
- Wound, open (by cutting or piercing instrument) (by firearms) (cut) (dissection) (incised) (laceration) (penetration) (perforating) (puncture) (with initial hemorrhage, not internal) 879.8