2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 872.63
Open wound of eustachian tube uncomplicated
- Short description: OPEN WND EUSTACHIAN TUBE.
- ICD-9-CM 872.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 872.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 872.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 872.63: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S09.309A Unspecified injury of unspecified middle and inner ear, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 872.63
- Wound, open (by cutting or piercing instrument) (by firearms) (cut) (dissection) (incised) (laceration) (penetration) (perforating) (puncture) (with initial hemorrhage, not internal) 879.8
- Eustachian tube 872.63