2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 872.12
Open wound of auditory canal complicated
- Short description: OPEN WND AUD CANAL-COMPL.
- ICD-9-CM 872.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 872.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 872.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 872.12: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S01.329A Laceration with foreign body of unspecified ear, initial encounter