2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 871.3
Avulsion of eye
- ICD-9-CM 871.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 871.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 871.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 871.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S05.70XA Avulsion of unspecified eye, initial encounter
- Left traumatic eye enucleation
- Right traumatic eye enucleation
- Traumatic enucleation of eye
- Traumatic enucleation of left eye
- Traumatic enucleation of right eye
- Traumatic eye enucleation