2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 871.3
Avulsion of eye
- ICD-9-CM 871.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 871.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 871.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 871.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Left traumatic eye enucleation
- Right traumatic eye enucleation
- Traumatic enucleation of eye
- Traumatic enucleation of left eye
- Traumatic enucleation of right eye
- Traumatic eye enucleation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S05.70XA Avulsion of unspecified eye, initial encounter