2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.02
Calcaneofibular (ligament) ankle sprain
- Short description: SPRAIN CALCANEOFIBULAR.
- ICD-9-CM 845.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 845.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 845.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.02: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S93.419A Sprain of calcaneofibular ligament of unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- Left ankle sprain
- Left ankle sprain, calcaneofibular ligament
- Right ankle sprain
- Right ankle sprain, calcaneofibular ligament
- Sprain ankle, calcaneofibular ligament
- Sprain of ankle, calcaneofibular ligament
- Sprain of calcaneofibular ligament
- Sprain of left calcaneofibular ligament
- Sprain of right calcaneofibular ligament
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 845.02
- Sprain, strain (joint) (ligament) (muscle) (tendon) 848.9
- calcaneofibular 845.02
- fibulocalcaneal 845.02