2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 839.06
Closed dislocation sixth cervical vertebra
- Short description: DISLOC 6TH CERV VERT-CL.
- ICD-9-CM 839.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 839.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 839.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 839.06: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S13.161A Dislocation of C5/C6 cervical vertebrae, initial encounter
- Cervical vertebral dislocation, C5/C6 level
- Cervical vertebral dislocation, C6/C7 level
- Cervical vertebral subluxation C5/C6
- Cervical vertebral subluxation C6/C7
- Cervical vertebral subluxation, C5/C6 level
- Cervical vertebral subluxation, C6/C7 level
- Closed dislocation C5/C6
- Closed dislocation C6/C7