2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 801.60
Open fracture of base of skull with cerebral laceration and contusion with state of consciousness unspecified
- Short description: OP SKL BASE FX/CEREB LAC.
- ICD-9-CM 801.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 801.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 801.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 801.60: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.10XB Unspecified fracture of base of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.330A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter