2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 801.49
Closed fracture of base of skull with intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature with concussion unspecified
- Short description: CL SKULL BASE FX-CONCUSS.
- ICD-9-CM 801.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 801.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 801.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 801.49: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.10XA Unspecified fracture of base of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.890A Other specified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.9X0A Unspecified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter