2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 800.00
Closed fracture of vault of skull without intracranial injury with state of consciousness unspecified
- Short description: CLOSED SKULL VAULT FX.
- ICD-9-CM 800.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 800.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 800.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 800.00: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Closed fracture of vault of skull
- Skull fracture
- Skull vault fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.0XXA Fracture of vault of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture