2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 800.00
Closed fracture of vault of skull without intracranial injury with state of consciousness unspecified
- Short description: CLOSED SKULL VAULT FX.
- ICD-9-CM 800.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 800.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 800.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 800.00: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.0XXA Fracture of vault of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of vault of skull
- Skull fracture
- Skull vault fx