2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.6
Nonspecific abnormal findings on radiological and other examination of abdominal area including retroperitoneum
- Short description: ABN FIND-ABDOMINAL AREA.
- ICD-9-CM 793.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 793.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.6: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Abdominal aortogram abnormal
- Abnl abdominal CT scan
- Abnl abdominal imaging
- Abnl abdominal MRI
- Abnl abdominal ultrasound
- Abnl liver ultrasound
- Abnl pelvic CT scan
- Abnl pelvic MRI
- Abnormal abdominal CT scan
- Abnormal abdominal imaging
- Abnormal abdominal MRI
- Abnormal abdominal ultrasound
- Abnormal computerized tomography of abdominal wall
- Abnormal computerized tomography of pelvis
- Abnormal liver ultrasound
- Abnormal magnetic resonance imaging of pelvis
- Abnormal pelvic CT scan
- Abnormal pelvic MRI
- Abnormal ultrasound of abdomen
- Abnormal ultrasound of liver
- Erect abdominal X-ray abnormal
- Imaging of abdomen abnormal
- Imaging of liver abnormal
- Imaging of spleen abnormal
- Magnetic resonance imaging of abdomen abnormal
- Plain X-ray abdomen abnormal
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R93.5 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of other abdominal regions, including retroperitoneum