2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.8
- Short description: VIREMIA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 790.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 790.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 790.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 790.8: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B34.9 Viral infection, unspecified
- Cmv viremia
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) viremia
- Cytomegalovirus viremia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 790.8