2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.29
Other abnormal glucose
- abnormally high blood glucose level.
- Abnormally high blood sugar.
- A high level of blood sugar. It is usually an indication of diabetes mellitus. --2003
- state of latent impairment of carbohydrate metabolism in which the criteria for diabetes mellitus are not all satisfied; sometimes controllable by diet alone; called also impaired glucose tolerance and impaired fasting glucose.
- Short description: ABNORMAL GLUCOSE NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 790.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 790.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 790.29: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
790.29 Alternative Terminology
Convert 790.29 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 790.29: