2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 784.0
- pain in the cranial region that may occur as an isolated and benign symptom or as a manifestation of a wide variety of conditions.
- Pain in various parts of the head, not confined to the area of distribution of any nerve.
- ICD-9-CM 784.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 784.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 784.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 784.0 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 784.0: