2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.41
Failure to thrive
- Short description: FAILURE TO THRIVE-CHILD.
- ICD-9-CM 783.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 783.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 783.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.41: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R62.51 Failure to thrive (child)
- Childhood failure to gain weight
- Failure to gain weight, child
- Failure to thrive syndrome, child
- Failure to thrive, child
- Pediatric failure to thrive
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 783.41
- Failure, failed
- to thrive
- weight gain in childhood 783.41