2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 772.6
Cutaneous hemorrhage of fetus or newborn
- Short description: NB CUTANEOUS HEMORRHAGE.
- ICD-9-CM 772.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 772.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 772.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 772.6: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P54.5 Neonatal cutaneous hemorrhage
- Bruising in fetus or newborn
- Ecchymoses in fetus or newborn
- Petechiae in fetus or newborn
- Superficial hematoma in fetus or newborn